Interested in supporting the mental health of children and families? Join the Children’s Mental Health Matters Campaign and the Mental Health Association of Maryland for our Children’s Mental Health Webinars, a series designed to foster learning and connection among families, educators, community members, and advocates.
During these one-hour webinars, participants will:
- Hear from a guest speaker.
- Participate in a facilitated group discussion about the webinar topic and share resources.
- Network with fellow advocates for children’s mental health in Maryland and beyond.
Our Children’s Mental Health Webinars take place on the third Thursday of each month from 11:30am-12:30pm ET.
- January: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) with Mark A. Riddle, MD, Child Psychiatrist
- February: Eating Disorders with Dr. Weronika Gondek, Medical Director of The Center for Eating Disorders & Dr. Jessica Yang, a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist with a specialty in eating disorders from Sheppard Pratt
- March: Video Gaming Disorders with Clifford Sussman, M.D., Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist, Internet and Gaming Addiction Specialist
- April: Self Care & Family Stress with Marlo Lemon, Director of Training, The Parents Place of Maryland
- May: Worry & Anxiety with Dr. Erin D. Berman, Clinical Psychologist at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)