Enter the 2024 Annual Poster Contest!
Children and youth are invited to join our annual Children's Mental Health Matters Campaign poster contest. One lucky artist will have their artwork featured on the 2024 Campaign poster. Each year, young artists break down stigma and inspire positivity and creativity through their vibrant artwork. The deadline to submit artwork is February 16, 2024. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns about the entry process.
- Artwork must be created by a child or youth ages 0-18.
- The piece should inspire others or help fight stigma in a colorful, eye-catching manner.
- Landscape orientation (horizontal)
- On white paper (11" x 17" in size is preferred; 9" x 11" will work)
- Background should be filled in and white space should be kept to a minimum
- Two-dimensional artwork only
- Artists may collaborate on their piece
- A completed consent form must be included for each child who submits artwork
The Children’s Mental Health Matters! Campaign collaborates with Maryland Association of Nonpublic Special Education Facilities each year to solicit artwork from nonpublic special education schools across the state. Our agencies then select a piece from those submitted to represent the Campaign for our annual Campaign poster which is displayed in schools, non-profits and other agencies across Maryland to raise awareness of the importance of children’s mental health.
Check out our past annual posters below: