- This event has passed.
MD-BHIPP: Addressing & Managing Pediatric Mental Health in Primary Care Mini Conference
May 13 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Maryland Behavioral Health Integration in Pediatric Primary Care (BHIPP) is pleased to partner with the Washington County Mental Health Authority and Washington County Health Department to offer this in-person, free CME/CEU mini-conference for primary care, urgent care, emergency medicine, and mental health providers working with children and families in Western Maryland. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided, as well as opportunities for primary care, urgent care, emergency medicine, and mental health providers to meet and network.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/addressing-managing-pediatric-mental-health-in-primary-care-tickets-596009730147
This event will take place at Meritus Health in Suite 142.
Please see below for the event agenda:
- 8:30-9:00am Breakfast, Registration & Networking
- 9:00-9:15am Welcome & Overview of Maryland BHIPP and MACS
- 9:15-9:30am Introductions
- 9:30-10:45am Assessment and Management of Anxiety & Depression
- 10:45-11:00am Break
- 11:00-12:00pm Approaches to Managing ADHD and Disruptive Behavior Problems
- 12:00-12:45pm Lunch & Networking
- 12:45-1:45pm Youth Suicide Assessment and Management in Primary Care
- 1:45-2:00pm Evaluation & Wrap-Up
Please contact Lily Stavisky at email@example.com or (410)955-1924 for additional details or questions.
*Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Leave a Reply