- This event has passed.
MD-BHIPP: Addressing & Managing Pediatric Mental Health in Primary Care Mini Conference
May 13 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Maryland Behavioral Health Integration in Pediatric Primary Care (BHIPP) is pleased to partner with the Washington County Mental Health Authority and Washington County Health Department to offer this in-person, free CME/CEU mini-conference for primary care, urgent care, emergency medicine, and mental health providers working with children and families in Western Maryland. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided, as well as opportunities for primary care, urgent care, emergency medicine, and mental health providers to meet and network.
This event will take place at Meritus Health in Suite 142.
Please see below for the event agenda:
- 8:30-9:00am Breakfast, Registration & Networking
- 9:00-9:15am Welcome & Overview of Maryland BHIPP and MACS
- 9:15-9:30am Introductions
- 9:30-10:45am Assessment and Management of Anxiety & Depression
- 10:45-11:00am Break
- 11:00-12:00pm Approaches to Managing ADHD and Disruptive Behavior Problems
- 12:00-12:45pm Lunch & Networking
- 12:45-1:45pm Youth Suicide Assessment and Management in Primary Care
- 1:45-2:00pm Evaluation & Wrap-Up
Please contact Lily Stavisky at email@example.com or (410)955-1924 for additional details or questions.
*Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.