- This event has passed.
Campaign Spring Champion Meeting
April 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You’re invited to the 2022 Children’s Mental Health Matters! Campaign Spring Meeting!
At our Spring Champion meeting, Champions will share their plans for Awareness Week in two minute “ignite talks.” This is a great opportunity to network with other Champions, look at the resources available in our Digital Champion Toolkit, and win giveaways for your school or organization! This meeting is for new or returning Champions, so join the 200+ Champions already registered to make an impact this year and sign up today! This is the final meeting of the Campaign year and will focus on building excitement for Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week, May 1-7, 2022.
During this meeting you will be able to:
- Share your activities for CMH Awareness Week on a statewide platform
- Network with other School or Community Champions in Maryland
- Maximize your use of Campaign resources
- See new Campaign resources available to use
- Have a chance to win a giveaway for your school or organization!
Event is free – space is limited. You will receive event Zoom information via email after registration.