what if my child needs help?

If you think your child needs help

If you are worried about your child’s emotions or behaviors, you can start by talking to friends, family members, your spiritual counselor, your child’s school counselor, or your child’s pediatrician/family physician about your concerns.

Your child’s pediatrician can talk with you about your concerns, and can make referrals for treatment.

Your insurance company can provide you with a list of mental health professionals within your healthcare network.