2021 Champion Materials
Below you will find free digital resources to support your efforts as a School or Community Champion!
We will continue to add to this collection leading up to awareness week and will update you as we do so.
Please feel free to download any of these resources for us, but do not alter them in any way and give credit to the Children's Mental Health Matter's Campaign.
If for any reason you face technical difficulties, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- Family Self-Care Tips Sheet
- Self-Care Calendar (English)
- this is in place of our Resiliency Calendar
- Prioritizing Self-Care Worksheet from Mental Health America 2021 Tools to Thrive Mental Health Toolkit
- (for high school students, educators, parents/caregivers)
Baltimore County Public Schools - Office of School Climate & Safety
National Child Traumatic Stress Network, Family Informed Trauma Treatment Center (Category II NCTSN Center) & the University of Maryland Taghi Modarressi Center for Infant Study created the following Fact Sheets for the Baltimore Community.
Please feel free to download and share: