Thank you to each of you that made the commitment to be with us on the evening of Monday, August 31 for the Back to School Panel where we had panelists offer information and tips for families and students and had a great discussion at the end about how to support each other heading back into the 2020-2021 school year.
If you were unable to attend we are making the slides available among other resources that you may find beneficial to support your family. But we do encourage you to reach out for assistance should you have specific questions about help for you or your child.
If you haven’t had the opportunity and you attended the virtual event, please take a few moments to complete our evaluation, being sure to select “CMHM Campaign Back to School Panel” for Question #1.
Back to School Survey Data & Slides
Back to School Presentation (given by Kari Gorkos)
- Finding Help for Parents & Families – Children’s Mental Health Matters Campaign
- Finding Help for Educators & Providers – Children’s Mental Health Matters Campaign
- Resources for Families, Students, Educators & Providers – Children’s Mental Health Matters Campaign
- Maryland Coalition of Families
- Mental Health Association of Maryland
- Restarting School During COVID-19: Supporting Students, Families, & Educators – August 2020 Maryland BHIPP Bulletin
- Behavioral Health Resources in Maryland – Mental Health First Aid Maryland
- Parent’s Back to School Backpack – Maryland State Department of Education
- Supporting Students with Disabilities During COVID-19 and Afterwards – Maryland State Department of Education
- Back to School Resources for Families and Educators – Child Mind Institute
- Back to School Toolkit – Mental Health America